Sunday, July 6, 2008

Things to do before i die: Reformat the damn thing!

Live from Rant “R” Us News

An innocent notebook suffering from amnesia discovers that she had been reformatted. Police reports later confirmed the identities of two culprits that were involved. Upon further inspection, the police and cooperation with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit suspect that 2 disc may have been forcefully inserted into her side body. When interviewed, the notebook stated that she could only remember her keys being pressed and constantly turning on and off.

This is Rant “R” Us New on prime time







On this edition of "Things to do before i die" i am going to say it loud and say it proud. I did not know sh*t about reformatting the PC or notebooks. There! I said it. I am sure tons of you people out there don’t even have a clue too (so don’t judge me!!!... its hurts my feelings)
To be honest I was afraid of it. However one cannot live in fear for too long…. (You get called names or worst the L word?? Maybe). So this weekend I got my trial by fire. It wasn’t too bad if you have a good teacher. I got a fellow blogger Jonghui to get me familiar with reformatting. Just posting this to express my appreciation


Alright summing up.....

Reformatting is much much easier because she is like.no.other

0 comments: