Friday, July 4, 2008

Super J and Super Mom in their Super Adventures in the Supermarket

A parking lot that transforms into a conflict zone during discounts and bargains…

That hot young housewife carrying their young (c’mon guys, I know you notice them) walking around not having a clue…

That old housewife with their hot daughter or son (for the ladies… if there are any reading this)

That newbie cashier checking out items for the frustrated customer who is in a long queue…

Yes people you are at the supermarket. An afternoon of grocery shopping got me “in touch with my creative side” (a nice way of saying I was bored) so I got phone and start snapping some pictures.

The everyday supermarket scene.. cue the shopping music~!


Got Milk?

An illustration of the traffic conditions we get here in our island

Every passerby was giving me that “HAHA….. Look at him… what a jackass” look or the “This must be his first time here” look. Anyway you can’t blame a guy for craving some attention once a while. Besides I am taking one for the fans (if I do have them). Well in the end my little expedition was put to a halt when an old fart told me “Uh… its best you don’t take pictures in a supermarket. You might get caught” I was pissed no doubt but I didn’t want any trouble.

Finally~! the source of power and most probably colour of The Hulk

never....Never...NEVER... leave your stuff all over the place.
The lost and found department waited like hours to get him
they all died in the end.

0 comments: