Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things to do before i die: Blog

Today on Rant "R" Us news…

The owner of this blog decides to blog…

PSDC administration fails to hold graduation ceremony at a classier place …

NASA scientist discovers that the moon is not made of cheese…

The Malaysian government fails to remember they export petroleum…

This is Rant “R” Us news reporting to you live…

Yup~! This is one thing I wish to do before I die. Think of it as that New Year’s resolution you always wanted to stick to but ended up doing something else? Or that book your lousy relative gave you last Christmas titled: 1000 places to go before you die (like they were expecting you to go for that “vacation”)……damn relatives) Anyway this is my first time blogging, so I hope that my readers and people that have nothing else better to do with their lives get a piece of my mind. Besides I don’t think you have a choice.

So the first order of business…… Blogging: DONE

5 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

a simple tiny comment is a big motive for you to continue your blog.

i continue my blog because of many audience replied me comments.

so i think it might help for you too, keep going to make some great posts for your supporter! i will love to become one of your blog's fan.

but it is too bad because you cannot understand what i write in my blog...

damn it.

Anonymous said...

mai-le.. panda, u din even leave a comment for me. wa TL liao..

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

allloh Kong~ dun TL la, it is because of your blog i dunno wat to comment ma, so... write smt that i can comment la, must know, no comment from ppl must think got problem from your side or not, hahahaha.

mtch said...

panda, your comment also not comment wat he posted...

JarrydNg said...

Thanks for you comments, i am open to any constuctive criticism. Again thanks for the support~!