Saturday, July 12, 2008

This is how we Drunken Kung Fu masters roll *insert Kung Fu battle cry here*


The art of Kung Fu is elegant yet deadly. The beautiful art has been handed down from countless sifus, (No I am not going to talk about Kung Fu Panda… Even though it is a good movie). There are many fighting styles to choose from (I am not going to type out all the damn styles so WIKI or GOOGLE it yourself or something. In this post I will like to demonstrate the deadliness of Kung Fu~! (Insert pointless kung fu Hai-yea!!!... or Wa-chor!!!! here).

Today’s post is dedicated to Jackie chan. He inspired me to show off my drunken Kung Fu style. Like any legendary Kung Fu master I will not reveal my secret moves. However I will try my best to illustrate my position and the aftermath.


On with the secret move, like any drunken kung fu style the basic idea is to get pissed drunk.










So after much drinks and alot of pointing (sigh! yes)


I some how Kung Fu-ed this sign post.

Illustration of the Kung Fu move (The Shadowless Leaning On Signpost Move)




The aftermath

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha! you've watched kung fu panda...everyone has watched it except for me... ah~~~
and u seriously slept on the grass? 0.o ahahhahaha...sounds pretty fun in a way..and no..im not being sarcastic.. hah!

mtch said...

don drink n lean... da art is hard to master.

JarrydNg said...

I will keep that in mind thanks haha Jonghui

yeah i was fell to the grass was really pissed drunk that day Rei

Anonymous said...

pissed drunk, huh...*nodnod* mmmm...