Monday, August 18, 2008

A Tandoori Chicken’s Last Stand

After witnessing China’s badminton ace giving ours a good ass kicking, me mates and I headed out to get some grub and catch a footie match or two. It was game night, all the tables were loaded and the big clubs were on. Accustomed to the awful service we get down there, we managed to rope-in a waiter to receive our orders.

Fancied some tandoori chicken, I got me a set! Little did I know, the tandoori chicken wasn’t going down without a fight; As a last ditch effort, the chick left one of its bones at the back of my throat. Hurts like hell right now but I still won the fight. To honor that little chicken that is soon to come out the other way, I dedicate this post to it and all it’s mates that have already gone to that chicken coop in the sky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww....

poor babie!!!

lol...eating without me!!!n dats wat u get!

:p

JarrydNg said...

ish~!....aren't you suppose to be a class now??

Anonymous said...

yea...got break mer during prac...

prac...9-5... :S

Anonymous said...

gawd! are you ok??? 0_0

is it out yet? or isit still stuck there? 0_0 *blinkblink*

Jaryn said...

Jarryd!
we go for tandoori chicken party when we go shopping for ur girlfren next week, ok!!




yayyy!

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

holy shxt i nvr know that coz i long long time oni update ur blog once... dun blame me coz i will c u everyday, i expect u to tell me but not through blog... i think now ok oledi kut? juz now listen u talk ok ar...

JarrydNg said...

Actually i was already fine when i was blogging this incident. I'm alright now.... thanks for the concern

Anonymous said...

*tukul* ish~! hang ni... tsktsktsk