Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its takes two hands to clap…LEFT and RIGHT


I am a LEFTY and I am proud of it. It’s particularly tough to be born a lefty especially in Asian countries where every single thing is made for the right hand. From the position of the door knob to certain phone models (which one I will not say) almost anything is made to suit the right-handers (RH). You may argue that the numbers of the RH outclass the left-handers (LH) and I will single handedly (probably my left hand) agree.

Of course! This is not my argument here today. I don’t mind RH takes the majority. However you cannot deny the fact that we LH have been taking a terrible beating from you RH. You beat our young when he or she picks up a pen or pencil with the left hand, handshake are for the RH only, a soldier salutes his commanding officer with their right hand finally you label a person two left feet when he or she has difficulties in dancing the list goes on and on.

Why we LH have to take this sort of abuse? How are we a threat to you RH? Why are LH labeled as inferior when compared to RH? We LH have kept silent and took all the all you RH’s abuse. I have witnessed families that punish their young for being natural-born LH. It’s sad and infuriating scene. There is a common and dumb ethic that most Asian families have to abide too, left hands are used to clean your ass therefore it is polite shake hands using your right hand. WTF is that....ever heard of soap?? And the saying two left feet?? Does this mean that if I have two right feet I am the best dancer in the world? I don’t know why not you RH tell me!

So anyway my message to today is, leave us left-lefthanders be!!

6 comments:

LUCIFER said...

Yea!!!! Long live the Left-Handed! As I also being in this minority group!

Anonymous said...

I have been told that LHanders are damn smart...
So Don worry...hehe...
You must be one smart ass guy...

JarrydNg said...

i hope you that are RIGHT (no wait i hope that you are LEFT)haha sorry lame joke

Anonymous said...

hahahaha really lame...hahahhaa

mtch said...

chill bro...
since prehistoric ppl shake hands.

JarrydNg said...

hahaha....aight we cool we cool