Tuesday, July 8, 2008

RRU Product Review: Cyber clean...OMG it really works~!

I am starting a new column called RRU (Rants “R” Us) Product Review. Hope my fellow readers, bloggers and bloggerettes try the thing if the trial packs are available at your area. So once you've tried it, don’t be a cheapskate and buy the damn thing because really works. On this edition of the review i will be looking at a uber cool product called Cyber Clean. It is an alternative cleaning solution which is simply looks like a blob of green mucus (i swear~!)


THE GOOD:This is not just some ordinary icky blob of mucus; it is an icky blob of mucus that cleans~! it works on all electronics under the sun (even for those parts where the sun don’t shine). I personally tried it myself and its really effective for those electronics with hard to reach areas.


THE BAD: However i found out a slight problem with the goo. During cleaning i noticed there were some small chunks of the green stuff left behind in those hard to reach areas. I had to use a pair of tweezers to get the gunk out. There is a solution to this, do not press the blob too hard onto the surface your going to clean on. I suggest do not apply too much pressure to the blob to the point its transparent





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cyber clean sucks shit and i high recommend not buying it

Anonymous said...

I bought a packet and used it on my computer keyboard. It didn't really do much and it's been over a week since I used it. Every time I use my comptuer, then accidentally get my fingers close to my mouth there is an awful chemical taste. It's so horrible! I looked at the ingredient list and the first ingredient is Diazolidinyl Urea, which is carcinogenic. I'm tossing it.